Founded in 1984, the Pittsburgh Planned Giving Council (PPGC) is an organization of planned giving officers, development professionals, attorneys, financial planners, financial services officers and insurance underwriters. The Council meets regularly, generally the second Tuesday of every other month, to discuss issues and trends in the area of charitable gift planning. PPGC adheres to Model Standards of Practice for the Charitable Gift Planner.
We are excited to announce that effective July 1, 2019 the Pittsburgh Planned Giving Council will become a member council of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP). As a member council, CGP will become our member management system and they will manage the collection of our council dues. These services come at no cost to you or to our council. As a member council, all Pittsburgh Planned Giving Council members will still have the option of becoming CGP national members. Group Memberships will continue to be managed by PPGC.
Your Individual PPGC Membership ($170) includes:
- Networking with peers at bi-monthly meetings focused on charitable giving issues (lunch included)
- Local membership directory
- A significant discount at our annual education conference
- Information regarding current legislative issues pertinent to Gift Planning
- Access to a local jobs posting list
Your Group PPGC Membership ($700) includes:
- Membership for up to five (5) individuals from the same institution/organization
- All benefits as Individual Membership for members of the Group;
- Additional members can be added for $140/member, at nine (9) members, the 10th member is free
For information on becoming a member please contact PPGC Membership Chair:
PNC Planned Giving Group