We are looking for an experienced fundraiser with a track record of success in past annual giving campaigns to provide primary oversight and strategic management for the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s Individual Giving annual campaign. The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust is an arts presenter, facilities operator and economic development organization located in downtown Pittsburgh. With an annual budget of $70 million, the Trust manages more than 10 performance/exhibition venues, facilitates over 2,000 performances annually and partners with other arts organizations to encourage more people to live, work, and play in the Cultural District.
The Senior Manager of Individual Giving will join a team of fundraising professionals to set annual goals in all areas and develop individual fundraising strategies that will result in increases in both revenue and donor base.
Plans and executes strategies for direct solicitation of Circles level gifts of $1,000-$9,999.
Manages a personal portfolio of donors, creating or enhancing relationships with current and prospective donors.
Creates, inspires, and maintains donor loyalty and enthusiasm through stewardship, communication and activities designed to express recognition, appreciation and impact of their gifts.
Supervises team of Individual Giving and Donor Relations professionals to provide enhanced donor connections and concierge experience for individual donors.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ of prior experience in managing and growing an annual giving program along with experience securing gifts of $1,000 or more.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of fundraising techniques is required along with knowledge of fundraising software such as Raiser’s Edge or Tessitura.
- Candidate must be a team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and possess strong writing and project coordination skills.
- Ability to travel locally and attend events with evening or weekend hours as needed.
Benefits of working at The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust:
In addition to a competitive salary, The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust provides full-time employees with an excellent employee benefits package including:
Generous employee vacation/leave plan
Health, dental and vision benefits
Employer paid life insurance
401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
Discounted parking lease plan
Access to preferred ticketing for many Trust shows and events
Instructions for Job Applicants:
Qualified applicants should send a current resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: Payroll & Benefits Manager, The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, 803 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. No telephone calls please.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
posted January 30, 2019.